Dining at the UIB
We work to promote health and sustainable eating for the entire community. We support responsible consumption and provide information to raise social awareness through workshops, campaigns, recipes and teaching material.
A few recommendations:
- Weekly set menus: every week we publish the set menus available at campus cafeterias. View them here.
- Recipes: we offer simple, healthy and sustainable dishes. Here are three ideas: Recipes for World Pulses Day | Recipes for Meatless Mondays | Recipe Book from the 1st TaperXef Competition 2017
- Material on nutritional education: we provide factsheets to view or download from our website.
- Workshops and courses: we organise sessions to help you learn about responsible and healthy food, such as our cookery workshops.
- PACU: we offer a free advice and enquiry service about food for all members of the academic community.
I'm vegetarian/vegan/coeliac/lactose-intolerant. Do I have any options on the café menus?
Here at the UIB there are 9 cafeterias that offer quality set lunchtime menus where you can select the option that best suits you. If you have any specific requirements, such as food allergies or intolerances, please contact your cafeteria in advance to let them know.