Altres programes europeus
CONVOCATÒRIA: 2020 - Termini: Consultar informació
1. INFORMACIÓ DE LA CONVOCATÒRIA
Traditional and Integrated
- Traditional Projects, that can be coordinated by any legal entity registered in the EU, including public institutions, businesses and non-governmental organisations. Many traditional projects demonstrate best-practices, run pilots, raise public awareness or spread breakthroughs in environmental practices.
- Integrated Projects, which implement strategic EU plans on the environment and the climate on a large territorial scale. These projects can also have regional, multi-regional, national or trans-national scope. Integrated Projects are open to public administrations or other entities large enough to coordinate complementary funding from private, national or other EU sources. Examples of Integrated Projects are available in LIFEs recent IP factsheet.
IMPORTANT: If any of the beneficiaries are public bodies, the sum of their financial contributions to the project budget must exceed (by at least 2%) the sum of the salary costs charged to the project for personnel who are not considered 'additional'
2. TERMINIS I PROCÉS INTERN
- CLIMATE: 6 October 2020 for Full Proposal
- ENV-RE: 14 July 2020 for Concept Note; February 2021 for Full Proposal
- NAT: 16 July 2020 for Concept Note; February 2021 for Full Proposal
- GIE: 16 July 2020 for Concept Notes; February 2021 for Full Proposal
- GIE: 6 October 2020 for Concept Note; March 2021 for Full Proposal
- IPE: 6 October 2020 for Concept Note; March 2021 for Full Proposal
- TAE: 16 July 2020 for Full Proposal
- TAC: 16 July 2020 for Full Proposal
IMPORTANT: Us demanam que si estau interessats a presentar una proposta contacteu amb l'OSR per gestionar la sol·licitud (email@example.com ).
Documents i enllaços Documents i enllaços Informació completa de la convocatòria Presentació Infoday